The details of Walt’s apartment:
The apartment is only about 500 square feet, and consists of a living room with two pull out sofa beds (one was Walt’s and one was Lillian’s). There is a small kitchenette with a mini bar type fridge, and cupboards/counters containing the following kitchen supplies:
- Original glassware,
- PINK frying pans,
- a clear glass water pitcher,
- white coffee mugs, and
- two glass baby bottles that were used for the grandchildren.
- Walt’s original sandwich maker (looked like a panini maker), cloth cord and all. Apparently he made himself his favorite sandwich with it quite often: a simple grilled cheese.
- A “Tom and Jerry” drink serving set. Not the cat and mouse you’re thinking of, but aholiday drink invented in the 1850′s consisting of egg, rum, milk, brandy & other spices.
- An old metal orange juicer, because Walt loved fresh squeezed orange juice.
Even though cast members kept him stocked with fresh oranges, he still preferred to go down to the Sunkist Citrus House to use the fancy automatic squeezer they had. This was also an excuse for him to go and mingle with guests!
and all this can still be found there today!
can i have your body hair and smile thanks
Did you get to attend the Disney Dreamers Everywhere “Step into a Disney Story” event? If not you would have stepped into the circus with Ringmaster Mickey, Dumbo, and friends, from the 1994 series!
Imagine that! A Dumbo appearance, not something you get to see quite often.
Nothing beats this kind of intimacy, when it’s about 3am and it feels like you’re the only two people in the world. There are no words or intentions, you’re just happy lying next to each other knowing that you never want to do this with anyone else. Just to consider that you’re each, essentially, a bag of bones and organs and muscles, and yet you’re both so much more than that because you’ve found each other and suddenly everything makes so much sense.